Personal data protection code
The decree 196/2003 introduced a personal data protection code. In compliance with this decree, our company treatment of personal data is imprinted on principles of honesty, legality and transparence to safeguard the rights of our clients.
The personal details that we ask you furnish us (as shown on the form to be filled in) will be treated by our company, with the objective of collecting the necessary data to meet your requests as listed on the form. Without this data, we will not be able to meet or carry out your specific requirements.
The data received by electronic means, will be registered and processed on magnetic tape only for the period necessary to carry out your request.
We would like to point out that our company has all the logistic means to guarantee the safety of your personal data as per attachment B of Decree 196/2003 (Technical discipline in matters of minimum security).
The data you furnish will be utilized to assess customer, user and account holder satisfaction and will not be communicated to anyone else.
According to law decree 7 of 196/2003, you have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation of receipt of your data in intelligible form , even if it has not yet been registered.
- Obtain information as to where your personal details were found as well as to how they will be utilized and treated.
- Obtain information regarding the treatment of personal data registered by electronic means.
- Obtain identification of the company owner and of the company managers.
- Obtain information regarding persons or groups of people to whom your personal details were given or those who can obtain your data as designed representatives of the State or appointees.
- Obtain data updating, data amendment, or if necessary data integration.
- Obtain cancellation of personal data, the registration in anonymous form, block data used in violation of the law.
- Obtain cancellation of personal data, the registration in anonymous form, block data that is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was initially collected and registered.
- Obtain proof that data updating, amendment, integration and registration in anonymous form have been have been communicated to those in possession of your personal data, except in cases where this is deemed impossible or the means necessary to tutor your rights are totally unfeasible.
- Oppose partially or totally, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of your personal details even if they are still pertinent to data collection.
- Oppose partially or totally, the treatment of your personal data for the purpose of sending you advertising material, for direct sales, market research or sales communications.
To avail yourself of these rights you may contact Mr. Gilberto Roncolato, designated to reply to all access requests of those that entered their personal data, on +39 0444 673514, e-mail address: email@example.com, postal address at Conceria Errepi s.r.l.
List of appointees in the treatment of personal data
As per law decree 13 of 30 June 2003 n. 196 (relative to the "Code regarding treatment of personal data") we publish the updated list of appointees in the treatment of personal data.
Person in charge:
Mr. Gilberto Roncolato
Tel. +39 0444 673514
Mr. Gilberto Roncolato
Tel. +39 0444 673514
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing a certain amount of information exchanged between an internet site and your terminal (usually a browser) and it is usually used by the provider of the internet site to memorize the necessary information and to improve surfing on that network site. When one visits the same site again or any other site, the users device confirms the presence of a known cookie so as to read the information contained. Different cookies contain different information and are used for different reasons (efficient surfing on the site pages, diffusion so as to send target promotional messages and an analyses of the number of visits to the site.
While surfing, the user can also receive cookies sent by different sites or different web servers on his terminal ( third parties), on which there could be certain elements (for example images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other dominions) present on the sight that the user is visiting.
Generally speaking, some cookies (defined as session cookies ) are assigned to the userís device only during the access and automatically expire when the browser is switched off. Other cookies(defined as persistent) remain in the device for an extended period of time.
The specific purposes of the different types of cookies installed in this site described here.
You can deactivate the cookies by following the advice as follows.
Characteristics and purposes of cookies installed by the website
These are cookies specifically used to ensure the correct functioning and fruition of our sites.
Cookies to integrate products and software functions by third parties
These cookies are necessary to have functionality developed by third parties, for example, preferences expressed by social networks, YouTube visualizations, maps. This type of cookie is exclusively distributed by third parties.
These are cookies utilized to analyze statistics, to improve the site and simplify its use as well monitoring its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects information in anonymous form on the activity of web site users. This type of cookie is exclusively distributed by third parties.
For further information or to deactivate third party analytical cookies, go to the site:
The distribution of all cookies, by primary or third party users can be deactivated by intervening on the browser settings in use; it is important to note, however, that this could make these sites inaccessible if the cookie essential for the functioning of the web site is deactivated. Ogni browser dispone di impostazioni diverse per la disattivazione dei cookie.
Further information on the cookies is available on the web site supplied by the browser.
Here under the links for the most utilized browsers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Third party web sites
Third party sites that can be accessed by this web site are not protected by the privacy laws herein stated. The category of cookie utilized and the type of treatment of personal data of third parties are regulated in conformity with their privacy regulations.
Legal owner and appointee of personal data treatment
The appointee of personal data treatment is: Conceria Errepi s.r.l. - Seconda Strada, 21, 36071 Arzignano (Vicenza).